CamilleRN, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  Experience: 20 yrs experience in ER, ICU, Neuro, OR, Chemo,Cardiology, Dermatology and MORE.

raised and raw red rash..showering, on chest knees and arms

Customer Question

what is the treatment for a raised and raw red rash which comes after any little work as well as after showering, on chest knees and arms, after it seems to go away on knees I am left with a yellow sort of stain where the rash on knees was. Rash comes and go 3 or 4 times a day. I do seem very tired and have had stress.
Category: Health
Expert:  CamilleRN replied 5 years ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer Health...and thank you for your question. I am a verified Expert and am delighted to help you today. This may be something called Cholinergic urticaria (sometimes called exercise-induced urticaria) , which is a skin rash brought on by a hypersensitive reaction to body heat such as exercise, s, heat from the sun ,saunas, hot showers,spicy foods and stress . Here is an article to read more: