CamilleRN
CamilleRN, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  Experience: 20 yrs experience in ER, ICU, Neuro, OR, Chemo,Cardiology, Dermatology and MORE.
22106326

I HAD AUTO ACCIDENT 9 MONTH AGO AND I HAD BROKEN BOTH ANKLE

I HAD AUTO ACCIDENT 9 MONTH AGO AND I HAD BROKEN BOTH ANKLE ON RIGHT FOOT AND BROKEN BONE IN MIDDLE OF THE FOOT AND AND FOUR HARDWARE SCREWS AN METAL PLATE ON RIGHT ANKLE AND HE TOOK HARDWARE OUT AFTER 4 MONTH BUT STILL HAVE PROBLEM WALKING AND MY SURGEON SAYING HE DID JOB ALL BONES HEALED, HE CANOT DO ANYTHING AND HE RELEASED ME WHAT I SHOULD DO. HE IS SAYING GO TO PAIN MANGEMENT, IF THEY CAN DO SOMETHING.

CamilleRN :

Welcome to JustAnswer Health...and thank you for your question. I am a verified Expert and am delighted to help you today. You may still have quite a bit of swelling in your feet. I would recommend you see a massage therapist to see if this can help.. massage will help promote lymphatic drainage and decrease swelling and pain.

CamilleRN :

. There is a cream that works amazingly well for pain due to injuries... I ave witnessed many patients rave about it's effectiveness.. it's Called Topricin and is only available at holistic medicine shops, health food stores and the internet. It works by decreasing inflammation, increasing circulation, and encouraging lymphatic drainage. Here is a link to read more about this: TOPRICIN

Customer:

I WENT FOR MASSAGE ALMOST 9 MONTH AND HE TOLD ME HE CANOT ANYTHING AFTER THIS.

Customer:

I HAVE UNLIMTED SERVICE, I AM NOT SUPPOSE TO PAY ANYTHING THEY TAKE MONEY EVERY MONTH. THANKS

CamilleRN :

Please Click accept.. you will not be charged again.

CamilleRN :

There are many modalities of massage