Dr. Nomi
Dr. Nomi, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Medical Doctor,UK
19472044

I feel like liquid is dripping down my leg but under the s

I feel like liquid is dripping down my leg but under the skin
Are there any other symptoms like dizziness,headache,weight loss,numbness in legs ,tingling,double vision etc.?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
The leg is some what numb when I walk. The leg hurts and give out when I step wrong.My legs also swell and my feet get bright red.I also have a lot of broken viens.
It can be a sign of intermittent claudication.In this disease increased cholestrol inside our body lead our leg veins wall to get harder and more tortuous.It leads to decresed flow of blood inside veins causing weired sensations in peripheral area of skin and pain in walking .You should go for a cholestrol check up along with Doppler ultrasound of legs .Broken veins also lead to clot formation so it should be investigated.
Hope it was helpful.
Regards,
Dr.Naeem.