Julia Kizhner
Julia Kizhner, Physician Assistant
Experience:  7 years experience working in Primary Care as well as Gastroenterology, Sleep Medicine & Weight Loss

Is Co Q-10 400mgs good for memory as claimed

Customer Question

Is Co Q-10 400mgs good for memory as claimed?
Category: Health
Expert:  Julia Kizhner replied 5 years ago.

Hello and thank you for your question,

Generally Co Q-10 is a healthy supplement to take, however, there are no studies by FDA that have actually proven for it to improve memory or prevent memory loss.

Unfortunately the vitamin world does not get studied and tested like prescription medications do and so there is no official prove that it helps.

I do recommend Co Q-10 for people with heart disease and high cholesterol because it is suppose to smooth blood vessels and improve cholesterol but again, no official studies to prove it.

Having said that, I still believe it is a good vitamin to take and I would recommend it.

I hope you find this information helpful. Please feel free to follow-up with any other questions you might have.

If you are satisfied with the answer, please click 'Accept' button so that I may get credit for my work.

Best wishes and good luck,