CamilleRN, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  Experience: 20 yrs experience in ER, ICU, Neuro, OR, Chemo,Cardiology, Dermatology and MORE.

physical therapy on my neck and arm yesterday

Customer Question

I had physical therapy on my neck and arm yesterday. Why do I feel like I'm sick today? What can I do to help myself?
Category: Health
Expert:  CamilleRN replied 5 years ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer Health...and thank you for your question. I am a verified Expert and am delighted to help you today. Please tell me in what way do you feel sick..what is botherng you?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I feel weak and achy and feverish. It's hard to explain. I've had therapy before, but it's been a while and I just don't remember how it made me feel the next day.
Expert:  CamilleRN replied 5 years ago.
I do not think that the way you are feeling today is a result of therapy. More likely is that you have contracted a virus, which is so prevalent and so easy to catch, just by comingin contact with people. You are already doing exactly the right thing..plenty of water and ibuprofen:-)