How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Nomi Your Own Question
Dr. Nomi
Dr. Nomi, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 1988
Experience:  Medical Doctor,UK
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr. Nomi is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

One of my legs has started having some bulging viens..blood clots

This answer was rated:

One of my legs has started having some bulging viens and has been aching. Could this be a sign of blood clots? Should I be seen by someone? I am only 36, 5'9" and weigh 140, I eat healthy and exercise, so I am surprised to be havining vericose viens.
It looks like you are having 'Varicose Veins'.It is not sign of blood clot formation but can lead to DVT or clot formation in advance state.There are so many factors that lead to them .There are also genetic factors which cause these.Please read about it here:
Better to have a check up with your primary care physician .
Dr. Nomi and 5 other Health Specialists are ready to help you