Carlos, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  M.D.

i have this like cold chill feeling in my left side of my head

i have this like cold chill feeling in my left side of my head and my left ear hurts some times could this b a inn ear problem i have had a heraing test and a test to see if i had fluid in my ears there wa no fluid and my haering was fine but could it b something deep they cant see and would this be a reason tha i feel dizzy and depressed all the time
Category: Health
Expert:  Carlos replied 5 years ago.
Dear JACUSTOMER q2xmf96c: Yes you could be having the dizziness secondary to your ear problem. The depression symptoms probably are due to something else going on. An ear doctor will be able to thoroughly check your ear for inner ear causes of the type of pain you are describing, but your regular doctor should order a CT of the head or an MRI of the head to help diagnose what is the cause of the head chill sensation you are having. I would recommend that if your discomfort worsens before you can get in to see the ear doctor or your regular doctor, you should go to the nearest local Emergency Room for an evaluation.