Dr. Singh
Dr. Singh, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS. General Practitioner, experienced in hospital care and primary care.

I am constantly tired. I also feel dizzy and the left side

Customer Question

I am constantly tired. I also feel dizzy and the left side of my face and head hurt. Are all of these symptoms related? Do you think it all could be because of a lack of sleep?
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Singh replied 5 years ago.
Some possible causes that can cause all of these symptoms are stress, migraine, inner ear infection, nutritional deficiency and sleep deprivation. I would suggest seeing your doctor for an examination. You may also need a head scan to rule out any abnormal mass or increased intracranial pressure in the brain. In the meantime, eat a healthy well balanced diet, get plenty of rest, regular exercise, and take Tylenol as needed.