Julia Kizhner
Julia Kizhner, Physician Assistant
Experience:  7 years experience working in Primary Care as well as Gastroenterology, Sleep Medicine & Weight Loss
23717712

hello can tamsulosin be taken with acaitrim brazillan diet

hello can tamsulosin be taken with acaitrim brazillan diet aid
Category: Health
Expert:  Julia Kizhner replied 3 years ago.

Hello and thank you for your question,

Yes, Tamsulosin can be taken with Acaitrim supplement. They do not interact with each other and have completely different mechanisms of action.

Make sure to take Acaitrim supplement in the morning and Tamsulosin should be taken at night (before bedtime).

I hope you find this information helpful. Please feel free to follow-up with any other questions you might have.

If you are satisfied with the answer, please click 'Accept' button so that I may get credit for my work.

Best wishes and good luck,

Julia

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thank you for the answer, one more thing i work at night so how would i take the them i get my sleep in the mornings

Ok, Tamsulosin is taken at bedtime so if your times are reversed, take Tamsulosin whenever you go to bed and Acaitrim before you start work.

Sorry for the confusion.

Let me know if there are any other questions I can help you with.

Julia

Julia Kizhner, Physician Assistant
Experience: 7 years experience working in Primary Care as well as Gastroenterology, Sleep Medicine & Weight Loss
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
what is the best and safe way to build muscle

That is a very good question,

It is important to start muscle building with low-weights and increase intensity and duration of every exercise slowly. You should alternate the days when you do upper and lower body (what I mean is that you shouldn't work on both lower and upper body on the same day) and do 3 sets of 12 repetition-exercises. Free weights are always better then machines but only use them if you know which muscle groups you are working on.

Make sure to do stretching before and after weight lifting to avoid pulled muscles and tendons.

Also it is important to consume more protein and less carbohydrates to build muscle. So a protein shake after exercise is very healthy. You can have low-fat meat or fish for your protein to eat.

If possible, it is great to work with a personal trainer, maybe for just 4-5 sessions. Doing these sessions will help you establish a baseline and you can increase intensity of work outs from that point.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Julia