A. Schuyler, NP
A. Schuyler, NP, Nurse Practitioner
Experience:  Board Certified NP, MS, RN. Private practice & hospitalist
3157612

body i go see has not heard of want i am talking

Customer Question

I am wondering if any you doctors know any thing about the cia inplanting microchips or electrodes in new born babies in the nineteen fiftys. I need to know who i need to see to be check out because i know i have them on me. Every body i go see has not heard of want i am talking about. I have been dealing with this for a long time at first i thought i was crazy because they play with your mined alot. But you know if your mined is playing with you or you have some one talking to you. I dont wonder stand why no one has brought this out in the open and see want these people are doing......If you guy know something give me a answer atXXX@XXXXXX.XXX and if you do i want to know want doctor i am talking with
Category: Health
Expert:  A. Schuyler, NP replied 3 years ago.

Welcome to Just Answer and thanks for your question. No one would know of such a thing, since microchips weren't invented then. The very first microchip wasn't available until 1961. A MRI would show any microchip in your body. Any medical provider can order one if they think that such is necessary.

A. Schuyler, NP, Nurse Practitioner
Experience: Board Certified NP, MS, RN. Private practice & hospitalist
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
microchip were made be for 1961 they were invent in the late fourtys

No they weren't. THe first patent was applied for in 1958, granted in 1959 and the first microchip became available in 1961.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
when year did the cia start puting them in new born babies

They never did.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
you did not tell me any thing i did not know
So, the CIA never planted microchips in babies. I think the whole world knows that.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
so you did they experment with in the fiftys

No they didn't experiment with implanting anything in babies. The thought is ludicrous.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
you need to look in to this more and see want you find
Expert:  Susan Ivy replied 3 years ago.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer Health.

There has never been any report of any types of implants put into babies. This would go against our basic freedoms guaranteed by the constitution. Again there is no evidence of this happening ever.. There would be some place this would show up if it had happened.

Please do not be offended, i am sincerely only wanting to help you.

If you are convinced that this is something that happened, you are most likely being tricked by your own mind. This is called paranoid delusion. There are medications that can be given to help you. The medications available today to help you with this have much less side effects than medications that were once given for this kind of problem.

I urge you to talk to your doctor about this class of medication, called 'atypical antipsychotic'. Especially if these types of thoughts are causing you worry, problems with relationships, work, sleep or in other ways decrease the quality of your life, you owe it to yourself to at least take a trial of these medications to see if you feel better.

Please reply to this post if you have questions so that we can assist you until you are satisfied with your answer.