Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years

Last 4 of ss# XXXXX I saw the Dr. on 1/07/11 and had EKG and

Customer Question

Last 4 of ss# XXXXX
I saw the Dr. on 1/07/11 and had EKG and labs. Never heard from Dr. Eneli(sp) green team.
He was to order a stress test if necessary.
I need to see someone about a spot on my rt. cheek. It concerns me and would like to have it checked out with a determatologist.
Please set me up an appt. with the green team so I can have Dr. E look at my cheek. and follow on the EKG and labs.
Bill Galiga
office(NNN) NNN-NNNN
Category: Health
Expert:  A. Schuyler, NP replied 5 years ago.

Welcome to Just Answer and thanks for your question. However, I'm sorry you seem to have placed it on the wrong site. We are an information and research service with no affiliation with any other company. We do not make appointments for anyone. You will need to telephone or use the internet to set up your appointment with whatever provider it is you wish to see. I am sending this as an information request so you aren't prompted to pay for it. No response is necessary.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Why are you on the VA Myhealthyevet web site????

Cancel my visa as this is not what I thought. Let me know what is going on I just needed to send the VA a note.

Bill Galiga

We are not the VA, have no affiliation with them. If you want a refund of your deposit you can request one through as explained in the Terms of Service that users read and agree to before placing a question on our site.

Those of us who actually answer questions have no contact with whatever financial arrangements the customer makes with Just Answer, so you will need to contact the link above for a refund. This forums is just for Health questions.