Dr. Jerry E
Dr. Jerry E, Doctor (MD/DO)
Experience:  1 yr experience family medicine (adult and children), emergency medicine for five years

I have symptoms light headed, cramps, fatigue, shortness of

Customer Question

I have symptoms: light headed, cramps, fatigue, shortness of breath and 2 days now calf pain in both legs like I worked out but I didn't and now it's in my thighs also. Whats going on?
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Jerry E replied 5 years ago.

Hello, this is Dr. E. Greetings from New York! I'm so glad you posted your question for me to answer, and I aim to provide you with accurate info.

This sounds like an electrolyte disturbance - you should go to an ER or urgent care for further evaluation for blood work. Electrolytes such as calcium and potassium can cause these symptoms. You may also be dehydrated. The physician there will also check to make sure you don't have blood clots.

Dr. E