Dr. Su S
Dr. Su S, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  25 years of clinical experience

Didnt eat anything. No Pain but terribly uncomfortable. Feel

Didn't eat anything. No Pain but terribly uncomfortable. Feel like there is a lump in my chest. Like something is stuck but nothing is. It's been hours since I ate.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Su S replied 5 years ago.

How long the symptom is there? Is there any other symptom? Are you on any medication? Is there any significant past illness? How is your pulse, blood pressure?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

About two hours. No other symptoms. I'm not on any medication and haven't had any significant past illensses. I don't know about pulse or blood pressure. How do I measure that?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

This is taking too long.

Expert:  Dr. Su S replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for the input,

Feeling of a lump in the chest can be a symptom of heart condition like angina or attack. Other probables are reflux of acid, anxiety or stress, esophageal spasm etc. You could measure pulse & blood pressure if you had an instrument, but I think you do not have any such as you did not have any past illness. In those with high blood pressure heart disease is more frequent. However, when it is terribly uncomfortable I would advise to get an examination by doctor urgently. Doctor can then ask for tests like EKG, X ray if he thinks necessary.

Any query, please feel free to ask.
It will be my privilege to assist you.