Dr. Singh
Dr. Singh, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS. General Practitioner, experienced in hospital care and primary care.

i went to use the bathroom and while using it i feel something

Customer Question

i went to use the bathroom and while using it i feel something come out of my vagina. when i went to look it looked weird and fleshy. i recently had an abortion by taking the pill. i also took the plan b pill when i thought the condom broke even though i am on birthcontrol now. i am just really scared and want to know what it is.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Singh replied 5 years ago.
Considering you recently had an abortion, this may be any remaining products of conception that were expelled. Also these may be blood clots or any polyps that got sloughed off. I don't think it is anything to worry about, but you should see your doctor for a thorough pelvic exam.