Dr. Singh
Dr. Singh, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS. General Practitioner, experienced in hospital care and primary care.

I have tendonitis in my right wrist since November 2010. My

Customer Question

I have tendonitis in my right wrist since November 2010. My left wrist has healed I think.
I work at the post office, and some jobs that I do are more repetive that others. I have to take off about 4 days a month to heal up my wrist enough to go back to work, but my wrist never fully heals so far. I've used hot and cold, increased protein intake, and increase my vitamin D. My vitamin D was 29 a month ago. I take 4,000I.U. of vitamin D per day. My doctor in Wichita, Ks said to check my vitamin D in 2-3 months. Is this really going to help in 2-3 months? Please offer any other help. Laurie Silhan [email protected]
Also, I've used Diclofenac NA 75mg 2X/day and ibuprofen. Please help me. Thank you.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Singh replied 5 years ago.
If you have vitamin D deficiency, then vitamin supplementation is recommended. However this may not be the cause of your wrist pain or tendonitis. A likely cause of your symptoms is irritation or inflammation causes by repetitive movements. You should benefit from physical therapy, cast or splint, local steroid injections etc. I would suggest consulting a PMR specialist (physical medicine and rehabilitation) for evaluation and treatment.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

You suggested a physical medicine and rehabilitation specialist. Do you know a good doctor in Wichita, Ks? I found 1 doctor listed in the phone book at the Kansas Orthopaedic Center.

Laurie Silhan

Expert:  Dr. Singh replied 5 years ago.
I would recommend any of the following:

Michael H Munhall, MD
9415 E Harry St Ste 705
Wichita, KS 67207
(316) 942-3484

Sandra D Barrett, MD
Kansas Orthopaedic Ctr
7550 W Village Cir Ste 1
Wichita, KS 67205
(316) 838-2020

George G Fluter, MD
1245 N West St
Wichita, KS 67203
(316) 942-4519
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

How much extra is the fee when I replied to you about names of doctors who are good PMR specialists in Wichita, KS?

Thank you,

Laurie SIlhan

Expert:  Dr. Singh replied 5 years ago.
There is no extra fees for your reply about doctors in Wichita. You only pay per accept, which is once for this question.