How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask A. Schuyler, NP Your Own Question
A. Schuyler, NP
A. Schuyler, NP, Nurse Practitioner
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 16278
Experience:  Board Certified NP, MS, RN. 25 years private practice & hospitalist
Type Your Health Question Here...
A. Schuyler, NP is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a 62 42 yearu old black male with diabetes and high blood

Customer Question

I am a 6'2 42 yearu old black male with diabetes and high blood pressure. For past 3 years I have tried the cialis and Viagra with spotty result. The has turned into performance anxiety and yuI can't perform in bed which makes matters worse. I also he
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  A. Schuyler, NP replied 6 years ago.


Welcome to Just Answer and thanks for your question. Have you tried Trimix gel? It has about a 40% success rate for people who have failed the oral ED drugs. If the gel isn't successful, you can still try the injectable. Your GP can prescribe it for you if it takes a while to get an appointment with your urologist.