Dr. Owen
Dr. Owen, Doctor
Experience:  Board Certified Physician and US Medical School Graduate
18703594

ON DAY 18. ALSO HAD ALL THE SYMPTONS OF OVULATION THE FOLLOWING DAY

I BBT CHARTED THIS CURRENT CYCLE. IT SHOWED I OVULATED ON DAY 18. ALSO HAD ALL THE SYMPTONS OF OVULATION THE FOLLOWING DAY.
THAT SAME MORNING MY OPK TEST SHOWED POSITIVE SO WE BD THAT MORNING AND THE FOLLOWING 4 MORNINGS. MY OPK TEST SHOWED POSITIVE FOR THAT WHOLE DAY THE NEXT WHOLE DAY AND THE FOLLOWING MORNING. IAM NOW AT 15DPO AND YESTERDAY SPOTTED VERY LIGHT BROWN WITH MINOR CRAMPS THE NIGHT BEFORE. I SPOTTED A LITTLE TODAY SAME THING WHEN I WIPE AND A LITTLE ON A PAD. NO MORE CRAMPS? BOOBS HAVE HURT VERY BAD FOR ABOUT 1 WEEK NOW VERY SENSATIVE. MY TEMPS ARE STILL HIGH 98.3-98.5 DO YOU THINK I CAN BE PREGNANT? OR IS AF COMING VERY SLOWLY?
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Owen replied 5 years ago.

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

Register Here
Hello, and I am pleased to help, use of my answers are for educational purposes only.
If you are 15 DPO - and you have not had a period, you could be pregnant - do a pregnancy test.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Tomorrow is 16 dpo. Very sore breasts n nipples. Temps are still high but I did have light spotting yesterday and today. Can you be pregnant n still spot? If pregnant what should the rest of my chart do?
Expert:  Dr. Owen replied 5 years ago.
I have noticed you have a very low ACCEPT rate - so Please click on ACCEPT after I answer you question.
Yes, you can spot and be pregnant.
If you are pregnant - get rid of the chart - you do NOT need it.