Dr. Owen
Dr. Owen, Doctor
Experience:  Board Certified Physician and US Medical School Graduate
18703594

Hello, I have quite a few skin warts,tags, etc due to tanning

Hello, I have quite a few skin warts,tags, etc due to tanning beds and lying in the sun. When I would go for a checkup several years ago, my doctor would get a spray can and just spray them away when she saw them. What was it and how and where in Winchester VA can I get them removed without costing me a fortune? I have asked one doctor, and she says she would have to freeze them off. Can't I get something and do this myself? I tried Dr Scholl's Freeze Away, but that is not easy with so many to deal with.
Hello, and I am pleased to help, use of my answers are for educational purposes only.
This is just nitrogen spray - most family physicians have this in their office. The do sell nitrogen over the counter - but be VERY careful with it if you use it (as you experienced with Scholl's freeze away ).
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Sorry, I got real busy at my job.

I appreciate your answer, and will try it. I clicked on accept, but needed to go back to print your answer. That accept screen came up again. Please let me know if you did not get paid, and I will try again. Thank you!

Take care and thank you.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I have looked at several locations and can not find it. Do you know where I purchase it?
Try looking for Compund W Freeze Off.