How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 5660
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Health Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Schuyler ANP I asked a question of you on 1/19/11. Since

Customer Question

Schuyler ANP:

I asked a question of you on 1/19/11. Since then I got blood work et al. My son is very sick. His weight is not appropriate for his height, but way more importantly: he seems to have damaged his heart or has heart damage and alot more.
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  A. Schuyler, NP replied 6 years ago.


Welcome to Just Answer and thanks for your question. I'm glad they have found a reason for the fainting and other symptoms he was having. Have they discovered what kind of heart problem he has?


Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I did not want any advice from you and would not pay for any. You did not help at all when I was trying to figure out what was happening with my child. I was under the impression that justask wanted feedback re their people's answers, good and bad. This was a bad one. Better luck next time.
Expert:  A. Schuyler, NP replied 6 years ago.

I'm so sorry I couldn't tell you what was wrong with your son other than he should be seen by someone who could examine him in person. I doubt the physicians who diagnosed him could have done any better without seeing him and ordering a whole phalanx of tests. I'm glad he now has a diagnosis. No doubt he will do better.


Related Health Questions