Charogat
Charogat, Doctor
Experience:  Licensed in both NYS and NJ with experience in surgery and medicine.
16403115

Is this a risk of any STD including HIV, HEP B or C A girl

Customer Question

Is this a risk of any STD including HIV, HEP B or C? A girl was fingering herself about 10 min before this happened we were kissing only and then she scratched my back hard with her nails a few times and made me bleed some (I think uncapped a few pimples)or something. Is this something that I should worry about in regards to the above STDs
Category: Health
Expert:  Charogat replied 3 years ago.

Charogat :

hi#

Charogat :

Hi, and thank you for coming to JustAnswer.com with your question.

Charogat :

There is a very remote possibility of this, but it is so unlikely that I would not worry about it at all.

Charogat :

It is possible to imagine that she might have had a virus on her hands still by the time she scratched your back, but even if she DID have it, it would be unlikely that it entered your blood stream.

Charogat :

G-d Bless

Charogat :

end#

Charogat :

If you have any follow-up questions feel free to ask them.

Charogat :

________________________

Charogat :

If you are satisfied with my answer please click 'accept' so that I can be paid. BONUSES and POSITIVE FEEDBACK are not expected, but are always appreciated.

Customer :

Yes, I looked at my back and the only areas that had blood on them was just the little dots where the pimples were uncapped, So it was not wet blood if there was any at all. and it didnt look sneered

Charogat :

I really wouldn't worry about it.

Charogat :

Like I said, technically it is possible, but the chance is very remote

Customer :

so it is only a risk in theory?

Charogat :

Pretty much

Charogat :

Put it this way.... if you were a close relative of mine I would tell you to forget about it.

Customer :

Ok, I will do just that. I just get worried easy over this stuff. and I try to stay safe

Charogat :

That is the best way to do things - make sure to stay safe first so you don't have to worry later.

Charogat :

:)

Charogat :

But, I honestly wouldn't worry about this

Customer :

ok thank you so much

Charogat :

No problem.

Charogat :

G-d Bless

Charogat :

Feel free to come back with follow-up questions free of charge.

Customer :

I will do that God bless you as well

Charogat, Doctor
Experience: Licensed in both NYS and NJ with experience in surgery and medicine.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Just to add, Is french kissing a risk for any stds, HIV or HEP B-C? I just met this girl and we french kiss a lot is this safe?
Expert:  Charogat replied 3 years ago.
Any exchange of bodily fluids is risky.
If neither of you had any open lesions then HIV is less likely. Hepatitis is even more contagious, but still, with what you describe (as long as neither of you had open lesions) it is also unlikely.

G-d Bless
(Thank you for your payment. You should obviously ignore the request for payment below).

If you have any follow-up questions please feel free to ask them.

_________________________

If you are satisfied with my answer, please push "accept" so that I can be paid. BONUSES and POSITIVE FEEDBACK are not expected, but are always appreciated.