Dr. Su S
Dr. Su S, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  25 years of clinical experience

facial hair mainly around and under my chin..constantly feel

i have gained alot of wieght even thou my appetite is poor,i get facial hair mainly around and under my chin,i get breathless easily and constantly feel fatigued and tired

Since how long the symptoms are there? Is there any other symptom? Was any test done? Are you on any medication? Is there any significant past illness?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

ive had symptoms for about 18 or maybe 24 months,other symptoms is i get slightly aggitated and nervous for no apparent reason,i get numbness and tingling in my hands,shortness of breath very quickly.

Thank you for the input.

Weight gain can occur from a few causes. In low thyroid state there can be weight gain. The other causes of weight gain are alcohol, quitting smoking, medicines like tranquillizer,antidepressants, cushing's disease, overeating, polycystic ovary, anxiety , depression , retention of fluid from heart,lungs or other causes.I would advise to get an examination by doctor. Doctor can then ask for tests, if he thinks necessary.

Any query, please feel free to ask.
It will be my privilege to assist you.