Dr. Su S
Dr. Su S, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  25 years of clinical experience
9324755

difficulty urinating and when I do urinate there is blood in my urine

I'm having difficulty urinating and when I do urinate there is blood in my urine.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Su S replied 5 years ago.
Greetings,

Since how long the symptoms are there? Is there any other sympXXXXX XXXXXke fever? Are you on any medication? Is there any significant past illness?

Regards.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Symptoms just started during the night. I feel ok no fever. I have treated for prostate cancer a few years ago, I had radiated seed inplants done. Currently taking flowmax. I scheduled to see my urogist 01/18/2011
Expert:  Dr. Su S replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for the input.

Your symptoms can be due to an infection in the urinary tract. The other probable cause may be stone or growth or enlargement of prostate. Fever may not always be present with infection. You should have an examination by doctor now & an urine analysis for routine and culture sensitivity. Antibiotics will be required in case of infection. Sonography can be required too. Continue to take plenty of fluid which can help to flush out the urinary system.

Any query, please feel free to ask.
It will be my privilege to assist you.
Regards.