Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  35 years of experience

back on 5/29/2010 i asked you a question about my feet sweeting

back on 5/29/2010 i asked you a question about my feet sweeting problem. since then i have gotten my doctor to to put me on robinul as you said that this was one medicine that i could try. he has had me on 1mg of this medicine. i have been taking this medicine since 12/18/10 & as of now i have not noticed any type of changes. so i have started to take more of this medicine daily. do you know just how long it might take for this medicine to start to control this problem. and do you know of any other type of medicine you might have heard of since i sent you an e-mail back on 5/29/10. since my feet sweet which makes them very cold and since i work out doors at night this makes my feet really cold. so i hope that you can tell me just how soon i might expect to notice an control in the sweeting or offer me with any other type of medicine that might help to control this unique p;robelm.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 5 years ago.

Glycopyrrolate/ robinul should have some effect after using.

If you do not see any improvement, you can consult a dermatologist for your problem.

You can apply otc aluminium chloride solution like drysol to the areas affected most by sweating.

Other treatment options are iontophoresis & injection of botox if no treatable cause is detected.

Please feel free for any follow up query.