Dr J Burk
Dr J Burk, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  MBBS MRCGP
5101698

Hemoglobin..MCH,MCHC,Red Cell Distribution, Platelet count..platelet

<p>Today I received my test results for CBC: WBC, RBC, Hemoglobin, Hematocrit,MCV,MCH,MCHC,Red Cell Distribution, Platelet count 257 all normal except for Mean platelet volume hight which was flagged 11.0, Segmented Neutrophils hight 74.0 and Lymphocytes 17.2 LOW from 24-44.00 which is normal. Monocytes normal, Eosinophils normal, Basophils normal. I noticed that my Lymphocytes are going down. On October 4, 2010 Lymphocytes was 22.7 and On Sept. 24, 2010 Lymphocytes was 32. Also noticed that my LDH currently is 237 high which normal is 100-220. I have been reading on the internet it would be HIV with low Lymphocytes. I little background. In July 2010 I was exposed to something because my penis and scrotum started to burn and tingal for about 5 days than white bumps showed up on the penis. They were not closed together like herpes. I pin one which was clear liquid that came out. Other symptons were Headache, Malaise, vomiting, nausea, rash inner thigh and being out of it. During August back pain, Headache a little and a rash inner thigh. During the month of Sept back pain, and rash inner thigh and penis itchy. Took a DNA PCR Test and a ICMA Tesh for HIV 10 weeks which were negative. Also took a Home Access Test at 13 weeks which was negative. I still have the inner rash which is itchy and hurts off on. Do I have HIV or another viral infection that is causing this and what other viral infection could it be? Or it is Bacteria because my Lymphocytes is low and my Segmented Neutrophils are high. Thank you. </p><p> </p><p>Optional Information: <br />Gender: Male<br />Age: 48<br /><br />Already Tried: <br />Nystatin and Triamcinolone Acetonide ointment Clotrimazole and Betamethasone Ciclopirox Cream Amoxicillin 500 gm for ten days in Nov. 15,2010. Doctor stated it was fungus in July 2010 still have. Demo doctor did a biopsy which results later date. Colon exam which showed pre caner polyp Have lost 15 pounds since July</p><p> </p>

Dr J Burk :

Hi

Dr J Burk :

As a general rule a bacterial infection is associated with a bacterial infection and a viral one with an elevation in lymphocytes.

Dr J Burk :

However slight variations are often observed in healthy individuals.

Dr J Burk :

A CBC is not a useful test for HIV , if you feel that you are at risk then you need to have a speciifc HIV test.

Dr J Burk :

Dr Jef

Dr J Burk :

Hi

Dr J Burk :

Excuse typo !!

Dr J Burk :

" Bacterial infection is associated with an incresed neutrophil count"

Dr J Burk :

Dr Jef

JACUSTOMER-2n8xvygw- :

I took several HIV test:

JACUSTOMER-2n8xvygw- :

5 week HIV test negative

JACUSTOMER-2n8xvygw- :

10 weeks HIV Elisa and a DNA PCR Provial Test Negative

JACUSTOMER-2n8xvygw- :

13 week HIV test negative

JACUSTOMER-2n8xvygw- :

22 week HIV Test Negative

JACUSTOMER-2n8xvygw- :

24 weeks HIV Test Negative I believe is the 6 months period. I think.

JACUSTOMER-2n8xvygw- :

Also thanks for replying. How do I pay you.