Dr. Su S
Dr. Su S, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  25 years of clinical experience

I am having headache on right side of my face and little tooth

I am having headache on right side of my face and little tooth ache, and my B.P. in last 12 hours range 147/77/80 to 183/92/70. I have taken ATACAN 32 mg ON tUESDAY MORNING AT 8 A.M., TAKEN EXTRA DOSAGE OF 16mg at 12: 15 this morning, B.P. has not gone down and headche is still there, Taken 4 Tylenol in last 12 hours. I am diabetic on insulin, sugar is o.k., I am also heart patient.
Lalit Pansar
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Su S replied 5 years ago.

Since how long the pain is there? Any other symptom, swelling, redness or gum swelling? Was any test done?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
No swelling, no vomiting On Sat dentist remove the part of my lower teeth, it was chipped then he did the filling, it was o.k. only since Monday headche has started, since yesterday it is worse and B.P. is high, I have no problem eating on my left side, right side tooth was broken
Expert:  Dr. Su S replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for the input.

Pain on the right side of the face along with toothache can arise from tooth or gum problem like gingivitis or infection. When you are not feeling any improvement with tylenol, I think you should get it examined by doctor. Your blood pressure is also on the rise which needs to be checked. High blood pressure can cause headache. Sometimes heart pain can be referred to the jaw region. An EKG can be taken if doctor thinks necessary.

Any query, please feel free to ask.
It will be my privilege to assist you.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I knew dental problem can cause headche, but today i went thru Nuclear stress test at Trilluim health centre with cardiologist, B.P. was fine then and after the test. headche started in evening, I have made dentist appoint ment this after noon
Is it B.P is high for the heart patien to stay like this for 10-12 hours?, I forgot to mention that I have taken AMPICILIN 500 mg 4 times in last 20 hours
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Is it worth it to visit to walk in clinic , no emergency hospital
Expert:  Dr. Su S replied 5 years ago.
High BP puts extra load on the heart or its left ventricle. But it is confusing as you had normal blood pressure & stress test in the morning. You can visit walk in clinic.