Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Experience:  14 years as clinician in the field of Family Practice

have intercourse unless i give him oral first..erection..ejaculate

Customer Question

Hi I am in a relationship with someone and we are madly in love. he was incarcerated for 4 yrs and now he can not have intercourse unless i give him oral first. I know he can get an erection cause he wakes up with one. Once I give him oral for a little while we can have intercourse and he does ejaculate but seems like he has to go really fast almost scared to lose the erection.
Any advice?
Category: Health
Expert:  Anthony Bray, MD replied 5 years ago.

Anthony Bray MD :

Anthony Bray MD :

You might suggest that he discuss this with his doctor. I would bet that one of the ED drugs(Viagra, Cialis or Levitra) would probably help him to obtain an erection more readily and maintain it longer.

Anthony Bray MD :

If premature ejaculation is an ongoing problem then Paxil can be effective to help with this. While not one its FDA indications for use, it is a well known side effect of Paxil (and other SSRI antidepressants) that it delays the time to orgasm. This can be useful in that particular situation.

I hope this information helps. If you have further questions then let me know and I will be happy to get back with you.

If my answer has been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to press the "ACCEPT" button.

Thank You and Best Regards,

Anthony Bray MD