Celeste NP
Celeste NP, Nurse Practitioner
Experience:  Family Practice with emphasis in Women's Health, Forensics, Urgent Care, for 14 years.

I had wavy side vision (in both eyes but mostly in right eye)

Customer Question

I had wavy side vision (in both eyes but mostly in right eye) and then in my right eye I saw a bright light but I still could see but it was like the light was between me and whatever I was looking at freaked me out lasted about maybe five min or maybe it just seemed longer
Category: Health
Expert:  Celeste NP replied 5 years ago.

Hello, I am happy to help you today! Use of my answers are for educational purposes only.

IF you are seeing bright lights and especially if they are flashing, you need to be seen by an opthalmalogist without delay. This could indicate a retina that is detaching. This is really important.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
The light was not flashing,just was in center of vision

It is still advisable that you get a through eye exam done ASAP. Eyes are too hard to replace!

I wish you the best!