A. Schuyler, NP
A. Schuyler, NP, Nurse Practitioner
Experience:  Board Certified NP, MS, RN. 25 years private practice & hospitalist

I want to travel to Sao Paulo, Brazil, but I need Hemodialyses,

I want to travel to Sao Paulo, Brazil, but I need Hemodialyses, what can I do?
Category: Health
Expert:  A. Schuyler, NP replied 5 years ago.

Welcome to Just Answer and thanks for your question. Hemodialysis is offered in Brazil. You can see locations in the link below.

Generally a hemodialysis center in the US will coordinate efforts with the one in the foreign country so they will be expecting you and have your records and specifications.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I cannot get know where when i click on the link which supposely would give some location

I'm so sorry about that. I was trying to consolidate your two questions and gave you the wrong link. The correct one is below. You should ask your local dialysis center to arrange this for you. They normally take care of all the details so that the foreign hemodialysis center is expecting you, and they will send them all your specifications so it is exactly like getting dialysis at your home center.