CamilleRN
CamilleRN, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  Experience: 20 yrs experience in ER, ICU, Neuro, OR, Chemo,Cardiology, Dermatology and MORE.
22106326

What if I had sex back in september and havent since then

Customer Question

What if I had sex back in september and haven't since then and had 3 pregnancy test since them all coming back negative? Should I still be worried? Can I be pregnant? I really can not deal with a pregnancy at this time so abortion is a option
Category: Health
Expert:  CamilleRN replied 6 years ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer Health...and thank you for your question. I am a verified Expert and am delighted to help you today. What was the approximate date in September? When was your last period?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I actually could not remember when my last period started but if I recall correctly it ended somewhere around the 2 of october.
Expert:  CamilleRN replied 6 years ago.
So you actually had a period AFTER you had the sex in question?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Yes I did
Expert:  CamilleRN replied 6 years ago.
Period after the sex in question, three negative pregnancy tests... you can safely know that you are not pregnant:-)