Dr. Owen
Dr. Owen, Doctor
Experience:  Board Certified Physician and US Medical School Graduate
18703594

dry skin on my penis, like white cracks..foreskin..came back negative

hi there i was operated last tuesday oct-26-2010, for a circumsision, cause i wasnt circumsized, and i decided to get circumsized, i am 34 years old, no health problems, my question is that i now notice like dry skin on my penis, like white cracks, is that normal, cause its still healing, or cause i have no more foreskin, in the month of august, i went to see a std specialist, and i was tested for all std and everything came back negative, so i am fine for that, the reason i went to get checked, was that in august i had notice two white spots at the opening of my penis head, where the meatus is, the uthera, so i went to see an std specialist and did a culture test, and everything came back negative, so my main question is the cracks on my penis, since my circumsision operation, want to know if that is fine
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Owen replied 6 years ago.

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

Register Here
Hello, and I am pleased to help, use of my answers are for educational purposes only.
This is most likely normal healing of your penis because when you heal, this can cause irregular skin surfaces for a few weeks and this should return to a more normal appearance.