Dr. Charles
Dr. Charles, Doctor
Experience:  Internal medicine specialist
6554558

Jst bcz of my penis size n bcz of tht nw m

Customer Question

Hi.. M 23 yr old. I lve ma gf a lot but now i our relationship is hvin sme troubles jst bcz i cn't satisfy her in bed. Jst bcz of my penis size n bcz of tht nw m flin a lot depressed these dys. Wht should i do?? Is thr any medicine which cn b hlpful for me??
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Charles replied 6 years ago.
Hello
Welcome to the Just Answer Website.The first thing I would like to tell you to ease your depressed mind: the average adult penis size is about 6.2 inches or (157mm).The size of penis doesn't matter and women aren't attracted to a man because of the length of his organ. So don't get depressed. There are procedures available that varies from manual exercises to devices and medical interventions.But there is no scientific proof and any research done on ways of Penis Enlargement..No medication can increase the length & girth of penis.
My advice is don't go for any pills or any herbal products you have seen in advertisements for penis enlargement.There is no scientific proof about their effectiveness in general.Surgical procedures like slicing through the ligament that supports the penis or penis stretchers (extenders) may be helpful.If your very concern,then I advice you to make an appointment with your urologist.Also the surgical procedures are also not very much effective.