Thanks for the info.
The symptoms you are having seems to be due to the infected hair follicles. More than likely bacterial, because of the color of the crust.Apply bacitracin or neosporin. It is available as over the counter without prescription. It has anti bacterial properties & will help you greatly. If this doesn't go away, then consultation of doctor is required as the oral antibiotics may be prescribed.
Please click green ACCEPT BUTTON so I can be paid for assisting you. BONUS and Positive Feedback are always greatly appreciated.