Celeste NP
Celeste NP, Nurse Practitioner
Experience:  Family Practice with emphasis in Women's Health, Forensics, Urgent Care, for 14 years.
23849074

erection as I am very sensitive and have very early ejaculation

I would like to know what is my best option ?
I have used the injections in the past to maintain an erection as I am very sensitive and have very early ejaculation.
I heard about the Vacurect and would like to know if this would be a better option.
G.Minnaar
[email protected]

If you are having early ejaculation due to sensitivity you may consider applying Lidocaine gel before sexual activity. This helps to desensitize the area allowing the erection to last longer. This is by prescription and you will need to discuss with your doctor about it.

SSRI's are used to treat premature ejaculation as well. Such as Zoloft, Celexa, Paxil. These also need to be discussed with your provider.

The Vacurect may also provide too much stimulation and not prevent early ejactulation. But it is effective for obtaining and erection.