Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

hi ..on 9/18/2010 i had a question about my knee.. i got a

Customer Question

hi ..on 9/18/2010 i had a question about my knee.. i got a diagnoses respond.. but when i printed the diagnoses respond..everything printed..the answers .. the probing and feedback from your side..except the diagnoses.
Category: Health
Expert:  A. Schuyler, NP replied 6 years ago.

Welcome to Just Answer and thanks for your question. You can read the answer again in this link:

http://www.justanswer.com/questions/40ae7-hi-recently-i-started-to-have-knee-pain-now-the-pain-is

No one can give you a diagnosis online. All we can do is speculate about the kinds of things that may be causing symptoms. You would need to see a medical provider in person for an actual diagnosis.

Actually, you have made a deposit to Just Answer more than once. You have not paid the expert who helped you (i.e. you didn't click the ACCEPT button to pay him). Funds remain on deposit with the company until you click accept. Only then is an expert compensated. You don't owe me for this. It is being sent as an info request, which can't be accepted, just to help you out.

Edited by Schuyler_ANP on 10/1/2010 at 6:23 PM EST
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

oh..Sorry.. i thought once they took all your info ..it's automatocaly paid once they answer.. i will click accept. thank you for the update.

You're very welcome :-) Have a great weekend!