Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Experience:  14 years as clinician in the field of Family Practice
13781349

Hi I am 40 in 2 weeks and have health anxiety bad. I had some

Customer Question

Hi I am 40 in 2 weeks and have health anxiety bad. I had some stomach cramping yesterday and also some minor back pain. This morning I arose with back pain but since I have been up and around it is much better. I have hearrd that abdominal issues and back pain mixed can be pancreatic cancer. No other symptoms. Please explain to me if this is possible
Category: Health
Expert:  Anthony Bray, MD replied 6 years ago.
Chat Conversation Started
Anthony Bray MD :

Hello!

Anthony Bray MD :

It sounds that you have had some pretty common minor complaints. It is very unlikely that this would represent pancreatic cancer. With your anxiety you may wish to schedule a routine complete physical. You may have anxiety leading up to it but getting this behind you would serve a useful role of health prevention and would help to reassure you that disaster was not pending.

I hope that this is helpful for you. If you have further questions then I will be happy to get back with you. If my answer is helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to press the "ACCEPT" button. Thank You and Best regards,

Anthony Bray MD