Dr. Owen
Dr. Owen, Doctor
Experience:  Board Certified Physician and US Medical School Graduate
18703594

fertility..ivf i..see my period i was pregnancy..conceive

i'am a mother's of 2kids my first son pregnancy was naturel my 5years daugther was traitment in holly house fertility center , their give me clomid for 3months it didn't work their said now we can got to ivf i received a small bag for injection i used to do my injection at home after 1 week i didn't see my period i was pregnancy for my 5years daughter i called the hospital their said stop you injection ,but now i need baby i can't conceive my question is i need to restarte with clomid again ?
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Owen replied 4 years ago.

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

Register Here
Hello, and I am pleased to help, use of my answers are for educational purposes only.
What is your height and weight (In pounds or kilograms please)?
Do you feel you have gained weight over the years?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
70weight 1,64 height
Expert:  Dr. Owen replied 4 years ago.
How did you get pregnant with the 2nd child, I'm a little confused by what you wrote?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

my 1 first traitment was clomid for 3months but no pregnancy ,the hospital said we need to go on ivf but thier give me injection for month i just starte with the injection after 1 week i was pregnancy then i stoped wi didn't go trough with ivf

Expert:  Dr. Owen replied 4 years ago.
I'm really sorry, but very confused still -
You said you did NOT go through with the IVF, so do you have a child from IVF or not?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

not with ivf because we didn't go through maybe clomid as been work but not after 3month it was only traitment i used received before to starte ivf i was pregnancy for me it was clomid mayde thas why i'am asking if i can restarte again with clomid because i need baby again

Expert:  Dr. Owen replied 4 years ago.
What is traitment - do you mean treatment?
So, did clomid help you get pregnant then, I am still confused?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes i said maybe clomid help me to get pregnant sorry my first language is french

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

treatment yes i said maybe clomid help me to get pregnant sorry my first language is french

Expert:  Dr. Owen replied 4 years ago.
That is okay
You might have PCOS - polycystic ovarian syndrome, so you might ask your doctor to start you on Metformin (glucophage) 1500mg per day, and then also clomid 100mg on days 5 through 9 of your cycle -and this should help.

I hope this helps, if you have more questions, please ask, and Please click on ACCEPT as this would be appreciated for my time and service to you, thank you very much.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

but if i need you prescription?

Expert:  Dr. Owen replied 4 years ago.
Yes, you need a prescription for both.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
i want you DR wilson to prescrit it for me if possible and how many month ?
Expert:  Dr. Owen replied 4 years ago.
I don't think you understand - look at the original statement of this webstie - we offer ONLY education here - we do NOT establish any doctor - patient relationship.
So, we ask for an accept for the education we give you.
Thank you.
Dr. Owen, Doctor
Experience: Board Certified Physician and US Medical School Graduate