CamilleRN
CamilleRN, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  Experience: 20 yrs experience in ER, ICU, Neuro, OR, Chemo,Cardiology, Dermatology and MORE.
22106326

I have recently been under a great deal of stress. Now, for

I have recently been under a great deal of stress. Now, for some reason, as I lie in bed I am in a loop of repetitive thoughts about how I should handle one or more aspects of what is disrupting my life. From my research it appears to be a form of OCD but I've not experienced this before nor can I identify any other patters of OCD behavior. It is 4:27 a.m. and I need some sleep! Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated.
Category: Health
Expert:  CamilleRN replied 6 years ago.
Chat Conversation Started
CamilleRN :

Welcome to JustAnswer Health...and thank you for your question. I am a verified Expert and am delighted to help you today. Because you are under a great deal of stress you are coping in the bet manner you know how, which is lying awake pondering possible solutions. This does not mean you are OCD or that you have any kind of mental illness. My recommndation to you is to try to decrease the stress... whether it be to eliminate or decrease the source... or to find a way to reconcile it through relaxation techniques.

CamilleRN :

Here is a very good stress releiving guide that may help you: http://helpguide.org/mental/stress_management_relief_coping.htm

Expert:  CamilleRN replied 6 years ago.
I am sorry but the live chat was not functioning properly on my end so i have converted this to a question...please feel free to follow up with any additional questions you may have:-)

Edited by CamilleRN on 10/1/2010 at 2:33 PM EST