Dr. Abby
Dr. Abby, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Family Physician, practicing medicine for over 10 years, United States

it possible its a STD and if so what STD is it most likely to me

hi lastnight my partner used the toilet for a wee.he has a watery ''milky'' coloured substance instead of a normal wee it possible its a STD and if so what STD is it most likely to me,i asked him if its happened before and he said no its the first time

Did he have any burning with urination?
Is he going more often?

Dr Abby
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
hi he said a little burning weeing a bit more than usual no fever
Thank you for the details,

It does sound like he has an infection.
This can be due to STD infections--gonorrhea or chlamydia cause burning with urination as well as a cloudy discharge from the penis.
Non-STD infections can also cause cloudy urine and burning as well--E. coli, which is a common cause of urinary tract infections could also be the source of his symptoms.

He will need to have a urinalysis and a urine culture as well as a test for gonorrhea/chlamydia (which can also be done on his urine) to determine the exact cause of his symptoms.

If he does have an STD, obviously you should be tested and treated as well. But, I would not assume he has an STD at this point.

Feel free to ask any follow up questions and I will be happy to discuss further,

Dr Abby

If you are satisfied with my help, please remember to click accept. Thank you!!