Dr. Su S
Dr. Su S, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  25 years of clinical experience

i have a white discharge coming out my penis and my foreskin

i have a white discharge coming out my penis and my foreskin is itchy, my girlfriend has also startwd to have the same problem can you please let me know what this could be as iam very worried.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Su S replied 6 years ago.

Since how long?Is the discharge coming through urethra or it is under the foreskin? Are you circumscribed? Which antibiotics did you take? Did you have any test?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
For the past week i have had this and it is under the foreskin the foreskin is ithcy. I am not circumcised. penicillin vk are the antibiotics i was given by the doctor as my glands on my neck were swollen and my mouth was going numb doctor thought it was larangities. i have had no tests.
Expert:  Dr. Su S replied 6 years ago.
Thank you for the input.

White discharge under the foreskin with itching can be due to a fungal infection. But if it comes through urethra, it can be due to urethritis caused by std like chlamydia, gonorrhea or others. I would advise you to get an examination by doctor. Doctor can decide after examination about whether to run any test. Your partner needs examination too.

Any query, please feel free to ask.
It will be my privilege to assist you.