Valarie, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  36+ yrs exprience medical, surgical, wound/skin care, nutrition, geriatrics, rehab, management

i am look for a single dose mmr in the uk for my grandchild,

i am look for a single dose mmr in the uk for my grandchild, do you know where i am able to get it at a reasonable price , i am finding it is in the region of £400.00, need to find it much cheaper, as we feel the side effects associated with the MMR from the NHS are to dangerous

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer with your question, and welcome.

I saw your question posted a couple of days ago, and had done some checking around since then. I am not in the UK, however I did see this page posted and it is dated recently (September 29). Perhaps it will help you:

BBC Radio: Today

There are listings of physicians offering the single vaccines, as well as some prices for you. Contact information for these physicians is also included.

Good luck.