Celeste NP
Celeste NP, Nurse Practitioner
Experience:  Family Practice with emphasis in Women's Health, Forensics, Urgent Care, for 14 years.
23849074

Im nervous. I have 114 blood sugar (I did on Tuesday anyway) frequent

I'm nervous. I have:

114 blood sugar (I did on Tuesday anyway)
frequent urination
smelly, cloudy pee
dry mouth

Tonight I feel woozy and pukey (I forgot how to spell naucous, sorry). Of course I haven't eaten since lunchtime, though.

I'm paranoid it's something terrible like diabetes (a friend died of it 6 months ago, so this may well be confirmation bias)
Hello
Do you have fever?
How long before or after you ate did you check your blood sugar?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I do feel a little warm right now, but you know that's hard to self-diagnose. The doctor checked my blood sugar on this past Tuesday at my checkup ( I went in because I was worried about the frequent urination).
Do you remember if you ate before it was checked?
Did he check your urine for an infection?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
No, she didn't. I didn't eat before the checkup since it was so early in the morning and I didn't think I'd get an appointment. No, no urine check (I assume that will happen on Tuesday). Don't those usually hurt? I haven't had any pain when peeing.
thanks for replying and answering my questions.

You definitely need your urine checked. Not all infections cause burning or pain, but you can have frequent urination or even not going very much each time and have an infection.

A blood sugar of 114 fasting is not diagnostic of diabetes but it is something that you would want retested and monitor the blood sugar because it is elevated. Normal is 70-90. Diabetes is considered when over 126.
Try clicking on the accept again from this question. I appreciate your persistence.