Dr. Brims
Dr. Brims, U.S. Licensed Physician
Experience:  U.S. Licensed Physician, general surgery and internal medicine experience

hello there my dad has a problem with his foot he hyas pain

hello there my dad has a problem with his foot he hyas pain in the side of his second last toe and when he taps it on the ground lightly then he can feel the soreness and when he is wearing shoes it like the toe next to it is trying to jump on top of the sore toe and thern he says its painfull what could be wrong..
Chat Conversation Started
Dr B :

Hello, any swelling in his toe or foot?

Customer :

no not that i could see

Dr B :

This may be mortons neuroma

Dr B :

Here is a link

Dr B :

Dr B :

Let me know if you have any questions after you read through the whole link

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
hello there i have a very sore tooth that i need root canal on and i have pain at the back of my jaw and also for sum reason i have soreness in the other side of my jaw too and i dont know why.. also i have pain in my chest and i want to know could my tooth be infected and going to my heart at all very very scared. it aint a bad pain just a dull one...
There is a very good chance that your foot could be infected, but it is unlikely to be causing heart problems like chest pain.If you have chest pain you should see a dcotor right away without delay

let me know if you have more questions or concerns,

If you are satisfied, please click ACCEPT