CamilleRN, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  Experience: 20 yrs experience in ER, ICU, Neuro, OR, Chemo,Cardiology, Dermatology and MORE.
A new question is answered every 9 seconds nose I could see creamy/yellow brnches just under the skin

Customer Question

I hope you can help.
I had a 'nose infection', like whiteheads,
for which i was given steroid spray, then antbiotics.
I could feel movement in my nose and upon inspecting the interior of my nose I could see creamy/yellow brnches just under the skin.
I coulsd feel movement or tickling in my hair. I put a hair under microscope, it was slghtly different tp my haid and could see a burgundy line inside it.
I had a substantial sized bkacke bug inside nose which tried to replicate my nose and was slightly transpaent. This was in May. I attacked it with a sharp penknife but it just shed a black liquid which was all over my hands.
I could see a black dust over thee ends of fingers and at night I could see a covering of hair on fingers under indirect light.
I now have bugs in nose and my mouth has been taken over with bugs which sttled between teeth and come out when I eat meat or sugary food. They have 2 claws at one end and a fan-like long tail which acts a both a net or a means of a grip/sucker. They attach to food in my mouth and can be removed when like this.
Thre are now fishlike transparent bugs on my hands which are fiercely attached, pulling one out left a scar some 3 inches long.
I am exhusted and a little down about it as my doctor recommends phsyciatric treatment. Noone has really taked time to really look for this parsite type invasion. I am100 % sure this is a medical conditio not of the mind. Phsychiatrist prescribed a tablet to be taken at night and I am still certain. noone really believes my plight.
I forgot to say that hair/fibres always are the common factor with all symptoms,
nick corless
Category: Health
Expert:  CamilleRN replied 6 years ago.
Chat Conversation Started
CamilleRN :

Hi Nick, Welcome to JustAnswer Health...and thank you for your question. I am a verified Expert and am delighted to help you today.

CamilleRN :

I am very sorry you are going though this terrible ordeal... but truth is... no such bugs are possible. You are likely experienciing hallucinations... which look, feel...smell... taste real, but, in fact are NOT real....because it is not possible. A good example of a hallucination is a patient I know who is 100% sure that Racoons come into her house, cook dinner and leave it ready for her in the microwave.. Now you can see how impossible this is, right? The bugs you are experiencing are just as impossible. I know this is not what you want to hear. But this is the truth. Which medication did the Doctor give you? Many psychotropic meds take a couple of weeks to begin to work.