Dr. Charles
Dr. Charles, Doctor
Experience:  Internal medicine specialist

What does excessive sweating and urinating mean

What does excessive sweating and urinating mean?
from how long you have these symptoms?
Have you checked your blood sugar level?
Are you taking any medications?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
yes Doctor, I have been keeping a regular Blood sugae check it ranges from 119-122 I am nor sure what the norm is
Is this your fasting blood sugar level?
Are you taking any medications?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
no I am not fastin I take it after breakfast and before dinner, I am on Cholesteral meds and pain meds I have a severe back problem resulting from spinal fusion, "Lorcet and Fentynal Patch
The complaints you have described can be due to various causes:interstitial cystitis(an ongoing inflammation of the bladder), urinary tract infection UTI) ,overactive bladder syndrome,urinary incontinence(loss of bladder control),stroke and other neurological diseases,dysfunction of bladder.Incontinence is most common among the elderly.

Following tests are required urinalysis,urine culture and sensitivity tests,cystoscopy,cystometry (a measurement of the pressure within the bladder),some neurological tests ,pad test (after placement of a pre-weighed sanitary pad, the patient exercises, then pad is weighed to determine urine loss)post-void residual volume (PVR) to measure amount of urine left after urination,urodynamic studies (measurement of pressure and urine flow)
Ultrasound may also be required.
Only after these tests exact diagnosis can be made.Treatment will be done according to the cause.First the cause is to be determined.So I advice you to make an appointment with urologist for the physical examination & tests to make the exact diagnosis & treatment accordingly.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I think I have already answered your question re: blood sugar. I test after breakfast and before dinner
Yes, Thanks for the accept & nice bonus & for the info provided. Please see the above post as I have given you the answer.