Nurse Milli, RN
Nurse Milli, RN, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  20 years experience in many areas of Nursing. Both Hospital and Private Practice experience.
7152018

I have assignment that I would like you to help me with its

Customer Question

I have assignment that I would like you to help me with it's 1050 words need it by Monday September 6, 2010 by 11:00 pm if intersted let me know and I will give more information the topic is Communication Channels Paper
Category: Health
Expert:  Susan Ivy replied 4 years ago.
Hi Customer - please tell me more about the paper, but it does sound like something that would be interesting and that I could do for you. Is this about therapeutic communication? Also, if you don't mind, in case I am not online, it helps if you put my name (susan ivy) in the title - because the request runs out otherwise if I don't get it within an hour or two. This time I got it though, but, just in case you need me again after this post. Thanks - I'll look for your reply tomorrow with more details.

Edited by Susan Ivy on 9/1/2010 at 4:17 AM EST
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I will copy and paste the information for you in the am where do I need to put your name so I can use your assistant. I look forward to you helping me. You are good at what you do you know quite a bit more than I do I been in this field for 20 plus years and don't have half the skills you have.
Expert:  Susan Ivy replied 4 years ago.
Hi! You are fine on this posting, because it is under my name now. I just meant if there is ever a whole new future post, put my name in the title. For example, the title of this post that shows up for the experts, says: "I have assignment that I would like you to help me with it's". Luckily, I got it because you requested me and I was online. If I had not been online, then after I think 2 hours, another expert could have taken it. So that is why I said it is best to put 'for Susan Ivy' in the actual title. If that is too confusing, don't worry about it!

That is great, as soon as you can put the info in (you can add it to a reply now to this post.... I hope I didn't confuse you) I will take a look at it.

Thank you for being so nice and appreciative! You are one in a million! I am sure you are great at what you do. Are you a counselor?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
No i am a CNA and I have my assoicate in health adminstration working on my bachelor. I will submit the paper work I got a new computer and don't know how o have more than one thing open at a time. So I have to go to the desktop to do it. I got a apple need to go to the store so they can show mw few things on how to operate it. I like it very much it small don't take up much space.
Expert:  Susan Ivy replied 4 years ago.
Good for you going back to for a bachelors in health administration!

That is great that you have a new computer. I know Macs/apples are nice, especially if you do a lot of artistic and graphic work, and also they have less problems with 'viruses' I've heard. I have a little sony vaio lap top that I use on a stand with a separate keyboard and mouse though, and no desk top, but it works great. I like too that it doesn't take up space and it is portable. I wish I could have a Mac too or at least an iPhone or iPad! Maybe someday!

Okay, I'll look for your info. Since we have until Sunday, don't rush yourself, but it would be nice if I can get the info at least by sometime tomorrow.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
well best buy had it on sale for 999.99 so i thought that was a deal all i had to buy was the microsoft word for the mac no virus protection it's suppose to be in the laptop. I want a iphone to I seen the ipad they're nice also I don't even have a mp3 player. Maybe next year i can afford a iphone I think att offer that also.
Expert:  Susan Ivy replied 4 years ago.
Best buy is nice too, because they will help you if you have any problems with it, and least usually the price includes some type of warranty. Yes after you finish up your degree I bet you will be able to afford more of these things. Well, have a good night! I'll look tomorrow to see about the assignment.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Communication Channels Paper

• ü Each member should conduct an inventory of various communication channels utilized within their organizations.
  • ü Write a 1050-word paper comparing and contrasting your various organizations' methodologies for disseminating health information with internal and external organizations.
  • ü Identify any improvements that could be made and why.
  • ü Make recommendations. Utilize a minimum of four research sources, with at least one from UOP Library and one from Materials page to support your claims.

Content

60 Percent

Points Available

6

Points Earned

X/6

Additional Comments:

• Conduct an inventory of various communication channels utilized within your organization.
  • Compare and contrast your various organizations methodologies for disseminating health information with internal and external organizations.
  • Identify any improvements that could be made and why.
  • Make recommendations.

Organization / Development

20 Percent

Points Available

2

Points Earned

X/2

Additional Comments:

• Paper is 1050-1400-words in length
  • The introduction provides sufficient background on the topic and previews major points
  • The conclusion is logical, flows, and reviews the major points
  • Utilize a minimum of four research sources, with one from UOP Library and the other from the Materials page to support your claims.

Mechanics

20 Percent

Points Available

2

Points Earned

X/2

Additional Comments:

• The paper, including the title page, reference page, tables, or appendixes, follows APA standards for format as directed by the instructor.
  • The paper is laid out with effective use of headings, font styles, and white space.
  • The rules of grammar, usage, and punctuation are followed and spelling is correct.

Total Available

Total Earned

10

this is the layout for the paper how much you goin gto chargee and your bonus is waiting for you already.

Expert:  Susan Ivy replied 4 years ago.
Hello. I am so, sorry, but I dont see how I could do this type of a paper. I work independently so don't work for a hospital or such that I could analyze the communications -- Besides that, wouldn't your teacher be looking for you to analyze the communication channels of a place that you work for?

Here is what I suggest - either 1) posting your request in a new post in the Homework section (and closing this post) there may be someone that has experience doing this type of paper - you will more likely get people interested if you post it at the higher rate (which you give anyway in the end) - just a tip.

Or, 2) if you work on it yourself, I would be happy to help you with parts of it - for example if you wrote about the communication channels at your place of employment - I could review and help you put the paper together. But, as far as me writing it, I don't think it would work - since we work in such different types of environments currently. I would charge you much less in this case.

Edited by Susan Ivy on 9/2/2010 at 2:07 PM EST
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
ok thanks so what would work i will see if someone else can assist what should i offer
Expert:  Susan Ivy replied 4 years ago.
Well that is up to you, but I would suspect you will get someone interested if you offer at least 30.00 and let them know that you can provide a bonus if they do a good job. Also, place a new request in Homework, and close this one. Again, the decision on price is up to you, you can start lower and see if anyone will offer to help, but due to the length and complexity I think you may need to start at least at that amount.

I will be more than happy to work on future assignments for you, just run them by me and I will let you know as soon as possible if I can help. (and If for some reason you don't find anyone and have to work on this yourself, I'll be glad to provide any assistance that I am able to)
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
how do i close this one
Expert:  Susan Ivy replied 4 years ago.
I'm not sure how you do that from your side, but I will request that it be closed. Good luck on the project.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
thanks I will keep u at the top of my lsit in the future
Expert:  Susan Ivy replied 4 years ago.
Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX that!