CamilleRN
CamilleRN, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  Experience: 20 yrs experience in ER, ICU, Neuro, OR, Chemo,Cardiology, Dermatology and MORE.
22106326

bulging veins in my hands that age me

I am a 46 year old 110 pound woman who is physically fit. I have bulging veins in my hands that age me. Are these bulging veins related to my age? fitness? or something else? Are there treatment options for bulging veins in your hands?
Category: Health
Expert:  CamilleRN replied 6 years ago.
Chat Conversation Started
CamilleRN :

Welcome to JustAnswer Health...and thank you for your question. I am a verified Expert and am delighted to help you today.

CamilleRN :

Your buldging veins are most likely the result of several factors, genetics, the fact that you are thin, that you are well hydrated and that your cardiovascular status is good. There is really no treatment for such a problem, however to minimize this if you hold your hands up the veins will temporarily become minimized. Sorry I can't be of more help... I do understand your situation.