Celeste NP
Celeste NP, Nurse Practitioner
Experience:  Family Practice with emphasis in Women's Health, Forensics, Urgent Care, for 14 years.

Can you tell me what the dosage would be in administering Ceraxon

Can you tell me what the dosage would be in administering Ceraxon injectibles. My mother has been taking 500mg Ceraxon tablets twice a day for the past 6 months and has done well. Unfortunately, we were unable to obtain more Ceraxon tablets for about 6 weeks and I have notice a decrease in her memory. I was able to find the injectables (1000mg) on line-but I am not sure how much to administer. PS I was finally able to obtain Ceraxon tablets once again. :)

You need to be sure that it is the same CerAxon that you have been giving as a tablet. I can only find tablets from their own website.

IF indeed it is than you can give the same dose of 500mg. IF it is 1000mg per "1" (or whatever it says) cc or ml than you would give 1/2 of that. IF you are confused then let me know the exact dose and I can help you further. It will say something like:

1000mg per 2ml.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I found the information most helpful. I thank you for your prompt response. I am very satisfied with this question and answer session.
You are very welcome. You can ask for me by name if you have further questions.