Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years

Case Study Diet for a Patient with Chronic Hunger, Iron Def

Customer Question

Case Study: Diet for a Patient with Chronic Hunger, Iron Deficiency Anemia, and Lead Poisoning
Category: Health
Expert:  Donna-moderator replied 6 years ago.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I’m a Moderator for JustAnswer.

Thanks for your question!

I'm sorry that you haven't received an answer yet. Questions usually are answered within the hour, but this can depend on different factors, including the difficulty of your question, how many questions are being posted by customers and how many Experts are on the site at the time you posted your question.

I will go ahead and try to find an Expert to assist you with your question and appreciate your patience. You will receive an email notification when an Expert replies to you, just as you did here.

Please do not reply to this message unless you do not need further help. If that is the case, please let me know and I can assist you with that.

Please remember that if you get a satisfactory answer from your Expert to click the green “Accept” button so the Expert is compensated for a job well done. Positive feedback is also appreciated. :)

If you have any questions regarding deposits or billing, please feel free to use the help link below:

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
No, I do not need help anymore with this question, but I do need help we another one. Please release my funds so that I can place a deposit for my next question. Thanks!