Dr J Burk
Dr J Burk, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  MBBS MRCGP

I have only slept with one guy in my life so I am not sure

I have only slept with one guy in my life so I am not sure how hard a penis is supposed to feel. So I have at least felt some before and they were rock hard like steel. The guy I am with for a year now his did not feel that hard, it felt stiff, but I figured it would just get harder once it got in there. No such luck! It is stiff and firm but not rock hard. Is this how most guys are. I can't feel a thing during sex and it's about average 6-7 inches. The other guys I knew were 8-10 inches no kidding. He smokes a lot of pot and drinks, I think that is the reason it's not so hard. We are both 26. If he quits pot, will it start to get harder after a while and if so, how long?

For sure you are correct - marihuana is well known to affect tumnesence ( degree of stiffness of penis) - prolonged use can cause complete erectile dysfunction.

He'd need to quit smoking for up to 3 weeks to see any benefit.

Dr Jef

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
thanks, XXXXX XXXXX late hope you still get the credit, i have been going through some things. PS--can you see our real names when we type this and real emails, do you see the username, just curious????