A. Schuyler, NP
A. Schuyler, NP, Nurse Practitioner
Experience:  Board Certified NP, MS, RN. 25 years private practice & hospitalist

my leg and then i have this soreness in my bum areas..left arm..arm

hello very very worried as i have this like pain going down my leg and then i have this soreness in my bum areas when i touch it. also in my left arm.right arm. so so worried and scared and could that be if i swallowed a flea at all. so so worried and scared and dont know whatys wrong. please help ASAP
Category: Health
Expert:  A. Schuyler, NP replied 6 years ago.

Welcome to Just Answer and thanks for your question. No one can know what is wrong without examining you. Swallowing a flea would be something you would remember, and wouldn't cause your symptoms anyway. They are most likely a combination of your anxiety disorder plus worry about your father. You should see your primary provider tomorrow if you still have pain. Diarrhea can be from anything to a simple gastrointestinal virus to irritable bowel syndrome that is aggravated by stress.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
hello also i went to the toliet about 10 mins ago then 5 mins later i had to go again but my urine is clear and only got a bit ofyellow to it it more clear but why do i have to keep going for a wee every 5 mins and i do another wee like 5 mins after.. whats wrong wit me

No one can tell you for sure online what is wrong with you. You are probably just stressed out. Your doctor can do a urine culture and see if you have an infection, or some other reason for frequent urination.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
i Dont Have An Infecxtion And What Other Reasons Could There Be. Also Its A Clear Colour And Can It Be Life Theartening Sum Of Them

Of course it isn't life threatening. Get a grip, Tesa. The only way to know if you have a urinary tract infection is to do a urine test at the doctor's office. You can't tell it any other way. Other reasons for frequent urination are anxiety, diabetes, drinking too much water or beer, some medications (diuretics, decongestants, etc.).